safe - compact - drive with redundant control unit type: SKA-AR7-O-3
Safe - compact - drive with redundant control unit with integrated emergency power supply, electronic closing-force-limitation and electronic end-position-control.
Type: SKA-AR7-O-3 for mounting on the running rail. Toothbelt lying on the gate leaf.
Size 2 with max. pulling force 600N by max. gate leaf weight 2500kg. The Drive has a sensitivity control and back-up batteries. The gate is movable by hand.
- type: SKA-AR7-O-3
- name of gearbox: VLM
- motor designation: M80L-56B14
- voltage: 24V
- output speed: 3000/min
- torque: 0,7Ncm
- gearbox producer: Liberda Antriebstechnik
- reduction: i=1:36,1
- max. nominal torque: 25Nm
- nominal pulling force: 600N
- speed: 8cm/s
- pinion: AT5/22
- drive means: toothbelt AT5, maximum tensile load: 700N with 4-fold break resistance