safe - compact - drive with redundant control unit type: SKA-AR7-HE-S-5
Safe - compact - drive with redundant control unit with integrated emergency power supply, electronic closing-force-limitation and electronic end-position-control.
Type: SKA-AR7-HE-S-5 for mounting in the support profile of the running rail. Toothbelt runs beside from the running rail.
The drive is suitable for hold-to-run mode or automatic mode with 200.000 cycles by gate leaf weight of max. 500kg. The Drive has a sensitivity control and back-up batteries. The gate is movable by hand.
- type: SKA-AR7-HE-S-5
- name of gearbox: hanging - fast
- motor designation: Baumüller GDM100N2
- voltage: 24V
- output speed: 2400/min
- torque: 85Ncm
- gearbox producer: Liberda Antriebstechnik
- reduction: i=1:36,1
- max. nominal torque: 29Nm
- nominal pulling force: 676N
- speed: 40cm/s
- pinion: AT5-54
- drive means: toothbelt 16AT5, maximum tensile load: 1120N with 4-fold break resistance